The BU is Hiring! - Apply now to join the Secretariat Team in London
We are seeking to fill a number of vacancies within our London-based Secretariat team and are currently inviting applications from motivated candidates across a range of different profiles and levels of experience
Check our list of vacancies for detailed examples of the role and profiles we are seeking. Skillsets we are seeking include:
- Digital communications and media - Multimedia creation, web content development, social media management, project management. Would suit those with experience in internal comms; member comms / relations; marketing or media backgrounds. more...
- Economic research - Processing and analysis of data, knowledge of macroeconomics and international trade / finance and excellent ability to communicate analysis in writing. Would suit a recent graduate in economics, finance, data or political science and related fields. more...
- Committee Manager, MLT Credit and Investment - This role requires knowledge or experience of export finance or closely related industries. It involves stakeholder engagement, project management, research and information management. The MLT Committee Manager will oversee all activities of our medium and long-term credit and investment insurance committee, including developing and coordinating meeting content, managing technical working groups and drafting reports on business and thematic trends across the industry. more...
These roles are flexible to accommodate a range of experience levels from early career to more established professionals. If you think you have a mix of skills relevant across several of the advertised roles, get in touch and outline this in our cover letter!
As a small team, our priority is to find adaptable candidates who are able to work proactively and think creatively, with enthusiasm to learn and confidence to take on a range of tasks outside of core responsibilities.
>>> Please apply by 26th August: sending a CV and cover letter via email to Acting Secretary General Paul Heaney
WHAT THE BU OFFERS
The Berne Union Secretariat is a small professional team based in London, UK. We have a broad scope of work and a real impact on the high-level discourse and development of an important area of international finance. Benefits include:
- Competitive salary with medical + performance bonus and 5% employer pension contribution
- Central London office and flexible home working up to 2 days per week
- International travel to Berne Union and other industry meetings
- 25 days annual leave, plus 3 additional between Christmas and new year as well as all public holidays
- Access to both technical and subject-matter training, including dedicated training budget
- Work alongside and learn from senior industry leaders and experts
- Opportunity to develop personal career objectives and grow your role over time